Bollards Bar, Kieran St
Situated in the heart of Kilkenny's shopping area. Bollard's pub has been in the Bollard family since 1904. So while steeped in history and tradition, they offer a high standard of food, drink and service to suit all modern day requirements . Recommended by Best Food Guides. Superb food served all day. Traditional Irish Music at 9.30 on Tuesday and Thursday nights during the Summer nights - no cover charge. Terraced seating available on a pedestrianised street. Wireless Internet access available all day. Easy car parking. All major Credit Cards accepted.
31/32 St Kieran's St, Co. Kilkenny
Tel: 056 7761319
If you are a musician or part of a choir or music group planning a trip to Kilkenny, why not ask about our acoustic venue during your visit by phoning or emailing us
10.30am - 11.30pm from Mon to Wed,
10.30am - 12.30pm Thurs - Sat,
12.30pm - 11.00pm on Sundays
Three reasons to visit Bollards, St Kierans St.
- Bar Food Menu from Monday to Saturday from 12pm - 9pm including:
- Award winning Irish Coffee
- Fresh Fruit Scones and Hot Coffee
- Selection of Craft Beers
- Super selection of wines by the Bottle
- Extensive Selection of Irish Malt Whiskeys
- Live Music
- Trad Sessions from 8.30 pm Nightly - Musicians Welcome
- Acoustic Session on Saturday's from 9.30 pm
- Free Car Parking in Market Yard after 6 pm
- Easy access to Taxi rank
- and the list goes on.........