The Hub at Cillin Hill is a premier multi-purpose venue in the South East. Located in a commanding roadside position on the outskirts of thriving Kilkenny City, The Hub is located within Cillin Hill (visit www.cillinhill.com). The Hub is the ideal venue for exhibitions, conferences, comedy gigs, product launches, car/machinery shows, gala dinners, concerts and much more..
What The Hub has to offer, at a glance:
- Flexible indoor space of 1,580m sq (17,000ft sq) – all at ground level
- Ceiling height of 9m (floor to grid) catering to the largest exhibits and production rigs
- Break-out rooms of various sizes adjacent to and overlooking the main space, allowing for smaller scale meetings, planning/production offices for event organisers and touring shows.
- Spacious ticket office with reception area adjacent to main space, complete with secondary lockable office
- In-house catering at The Amber Restaurant & Bar and The Rose Café
- Ample, well-designed bathroom facilities at ground and first floor
- A dedicated House Manager and Technical Manager to cater to all your event needs
Floor Area: 1,585msq (17,060ft sq)
Dimensions: 51m long x 31m wide x 9m height (floor to underside of grid)
Power: 3 phase power supply, distributed throughout The Hub
Access: Direct access to The Hub via two large loading doors (6m high x 5m wide) operated electronically
Capacity: 1900 standing or 1939 theatre style. 1200+ seated concert
Just inside the main entrance to Cillin Hill is the renowned Langtons. Serving everything from coffees, pastries and sandwiches to substantial hot meals through the day. Immediately above, on the first floor, is The Loft Restaurant & Bar, where you can relax over dinner and drinks or avail of the opportunity for a business lunch or client entertainment. With ample space on both levels, they can cater for up to 250 seated in both restaurants at any one time.
All hospitality and catering at Cillin Hill / The Hub is provided by Langtons, a renowned name in Kilkenny, synonymous with high quality food, great service and value for money. With simplicity at the heart of their food, the Langtons’ team of chefs believe that fresh local produce and good textures are key to a great dining experience.