FAMILY BREAKS IN KILKENNY THIS EASTER
Kilkenny has a host of treats on offer this Easter to keep the kids entertained. With great value hotel breaks and activities the whole family can enjoy, visit Kilkenny this Easter and explore a City and County filled with myths and legends. Take time to discover the interactive Medieval Mile Museum, go deep into Dunmore caves, fish for your supper, dare to zipline in Castlecomer or visit the charming Nore Valley Farm. Kilkenny is a magical wonderland with outdoor adventures, miles of carefree trails to run and activities to suit everyone. There are a number of value for money overnight and short breaks that will give visitors the chance to escape the everyday and explore the very best the Medieval City and County has to offer.
Mount Juliet Estate Autograph Collection
Two or Three night Easter Family Breaks from €364
Celebrate Easter with a two and three Night Family Break with breakfast each morning, access to Mount Juliet Juniors Club for the children and one dinner in The Hound Restaurant for the parents. The 5 Star Mount Juliet Estate Autograph Collection is Ireland’s leading country estate with 2 luxurious properties, Manor House and Hunter’s Yard hotel.
Offer: Easter Family Breaks – From €364 per family (2+2) per night
- Option of Two or Three night Family Package
- Breakfast each morning,
- Dinner on one night for the parents in The Hound Restaurant
- Complimentary access to Mount Juliet Junior Club with afternoon and evening activities
- Call: 056 7773000
- Visit: www.mountjuliet.ie
Butterfly Valley Glamping
Easter Break, Two nights midweek for only €160 for a family of up to five.
Butterfly Valley Glamping is a small intimate glamping site located in Thomastown, County Kilkenny. It has a mix of glamping accommodation, including Bell tents, Eco Pods and new for this season a vintage (father Ted style) caravan. Located just 2km from Thomastown, the site is ideal for families with a big communal kitchen area, lots of outdoor space for kids to run around and a campfire area (marshmallow toasting is a must!). There is a lovely forest and river walk adjacent to the site, which will bring you into Thomastown. Kilkenny city is just a short drive away.
Offer: Easter 2 Night break from only €160 for 2 nights midweek.
- 2 nights accommodation in an Eco Pod (sleeps a family of five)
- Use of all facilities on site
- Outdoor BBQ and campfire area
- Visit www.butterflyvalleyglamping.ie
- Phone 086 8610116
Newpark Hotel Kilkenny
Easter Family Fun at the Newpark, 3 Nights B&B and 1 Dinner from €199 per night
Resting on the edge of medieval Kilkenny City, set on 40 acres of parkland, offering luxurious accommodation, a Health Club & Spa and fun-filled kids’ activities, this family-friendly hotel is the ideal base for exploring Kilkenny. There is a fully equipped adventure playground. This not only includes slides, swings, and a sandpit with dippers, but also a tree top adventure centre with a secure zip line
Offer: 3 Nights B/B & 1 evening Meal from €199 per night
- Adults can dine in Gulliver’s restaurant on one night. Children’s dinner is high tea served in the kid’s club (Kids aged 4-12 years)
- Newpark Kids Easter Camp with special Easter Themed Activities, which runs daily from 10.00am-4.00pm with lunch included (Kids aged 4-12 years)
- Mum spends over €65 on any one treatment and receives a €25 voucher for Escape Spa.
- Additional Complementary On-site Activities Include:
- Krazy Kats Kids Club – Open each evening from 7pm until 10.30pm (4-12 years)
- The Newpark Adventure Trail, Adventure Playground with Tree Top Zipline, Mini Wildlife Farm, Fairy Trail Experience and Go Karting Track
- Visit: www.newparkhotelkilkenny.com
- Call: 056 7760500
Springhill Court Hotel
Family Fun in the Springhill Court Hotel this Easter from €278
A Kilkenny landmark for over 40 years, the newly refurbished and family friendly Springhill Court Hotel is close to the booming centre of the Historic City of Kilkenny. It boasts family friendly rooms, a superb Leisure Club with Gym, 19m Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Spa and Hair Salon. To help keep the little ones entertained, the Springhill Court Hotel have a Children’s Playground and Lenny the Lions Kids Club which operates during the school holidays. Enjoy a two night family escape from €278 for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years) at the Springhill Court Hotel which offers spacious guest rooms and fine dining to suit everyone’s needs.
Offer: Easter Family Fun – Two Nights from €278 per family (2+2)
- Two nights B&B based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years) sharing
- Breakfast each morning for all
- Dinner for 2 adults on one evening
- Free use of our leisure facilities including pool
- Free kids club each evening ( children 4 – 10 years)
- Outdoor Playground
- Live Music on select evenings
- Early Bird Discount: Book before 17th March 2020 and receive 15% OFF our Easter Family Packages using promo code “FAMILY”
- Visit: springhillcourt.com or Call: 056 7721122
For more information on Easter Family Breaks in Kilkenny go to:
*Prices are total based on two adults and two children under 12 sharing and include breakfast daily. Butterfly Valley offer is based on a family of up to 5 guests. All offers are subject to availability and change. Offers available at time of issue. Visit www.visitkilkenny.ie for full information.
Media Release Issued by: TL Marketing