Kilkenny Prepares To Impress Visitors With Great Family Hotel Offers
Kilkenny is packed with family-friendly hotels that provide everything from kid’s clubs, zip lines to adventure trails and wildlife farms. Here Kilkenny Tourism offers inspiration on 3 great summer hotel destinations for families, so whether you’re after a two-week getaway or a shorter break, there is much more to explore in Kilkenny this Summer.
Newpark Hotel Kilkenny- Deluxe Family Room from €324 per Night
The Newpark Hotel Kilkenny has been named Family Friendly Hotel of the year for 2020 at the Georgina Campbell Irish Food & Hospitality Awards. The 4-star family run establishment takes great pride in providing the perfect destination for family getaways this summer. Located on the edge of Kilkenny City, the hotel rests on 40 acres of lush, green parkland.
Take advantage of the warmer weather and escape from July for a 2, 3 or even 4 Night Summer Sizzler at the Newpark!
This package includes bed and breakfast with dinner on 1 evening for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Adults can dine in one of the Restaurant’s on one night (two nights with the four-night package)
- Children’s dinner is high tea served in the kid’s club (Kids aged 4-12 years)
- Children can also join in all the fun at our Newpark Summer Camp which runs daily from 10.00am-4.00pm with lunch included and all the on-site activities from the adventure playground to mini wildlife farm and a tree top zipline.
Hotel Kilkenny- from €420 for 2 Nights
Relax in one of the most stylish four-star hotels in Kilkenny. Hotel Kilkenny is located 5 minutes from the City Centre, where families can take advantage of all the counties top tourist attractions from Kilkenny Castle to the Medieval Mile.
For parents who might want to unwind and pamper, the hotel’s renowned leisure centre with 20-metre pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna is the ideal place to escape and chill.
Family 2 Night Summer Offer includes
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast 2 adults and 2 children
- Dinner on one evening for all the family in Pure Bar
- Full use of Active Health & Fitness Club with 20m Swimming Pool
Mount Juliet Estate – from €466 per Night
2/3 night family summer stay
This summer, escape to Kilkenny for a wonderful family adventure at Mount Juliet Estate. Staying in Hunter’s Yard, you and your family will enjoy exceptional five-star hospitality and all the fun of the magical country estate.
Here visitors can enjoy 500 acres of beautiful countryside and dozens of exciting new activities. From archery to falconry, swimming to nature walks and golf to horse riding, Mount Juliet Estate is the perfect place to run free and reconnect with your loved ones.
- Two or Three nights’ luxurious accommodation in Hunter’s Yard for two adults and two children
- Dinner on one evening of your choice for two adults in The Hound Restaurant
- Daily access to Mount Juliet Juniors Club for kids from 12–4pm including a packed lunch and each evening from 6–9.30 pm including dinner for children
- Complimentary access to their Health Club including swimming pool
- Nespresso coffee machine in your room
This offer is valid from July 5th to August 29th 2021.
Commenting on the family staycation offers, Ciaran Conroy, Chairperson of Kilkenny Tourism said; “With Summer and the re-opening of hotels and hospitality in our reach, visitors to Kilkenny will be thrilled at the great value staycation breaks to cater for all the family. Kilkenny has so much to offer with outdoor activities from heritage sites, guided tours, walking and cycling trails to horse riding and falconry to ensure the ultimate 2021 staycation break.“
For more to explore in Kilkenny visit www.visitkilkenny.ie
Media Enquiries: TL Marketing, Louise Jordan, Ph:085 1735199