Built between 1202 and 1285, St Canice's has been preserved in its original style and form. Worship has taken place here for over 800 years. See the wonderful stained glass and the largest collection of ancient monuments. View Kilkenny and the surrounding area from the 9th century round tower (weather permitting) and see the seat of the bishop of Ossory dating back to 1120AD.
Gift shop, toilets, wheelchair access. Information leaflets are available in 15 languages. Group and guided tours available by booking in advance.